Data handling policy
The BN Zrt. marketer of the real estate development projects under the brand name Biggeorge Property informs the visitors (hereinafter: Interested Person) of the website www.becsicorner.hu (hereinafter: Website) on the personal data processed by it, its practise in connection with the processing of personal data, the organisational and technical measures taken for the protection of personal data and the rights of the data subjects. Our processing practice is based on Act CXII of 2011 on Informational Self-Determination and Freedom of Information (hereinafter: Privacy Act) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR).
BN Ingatlanfejlesztő Zrt is the controller (abbreviated name: BN Zrt, seat: 1023 Budapest, Lajos utca 28-32., company registration number: 01-10-045207, email: info(at)biggeorge(dot)hu, tel: +36 1 2252525 the controller hereinafter referred to as: BN Zrt).
The natural persons or legal persons who process personal data related to the data subjects within the framework of a contractual legal relationship on behalf of BN Zrt. qualify as processors. During the processing BN Zrt engages processors. The Processors may not take independent decisions; they may proceed solely according to the contract concluded with the Controllers and the orders received.
- MailChimp: c/o The Rocket Science Group, LLC; 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE; Suite 5000; Atlanta, GA 30308 USA; www.mailchimp.com; MOSS No. EU 826 477 914
- Linemedia Kft (seat: 1141 Budapest, Komócsy utca 29-31. C. ép. 1. em. 1., company registration number: 01-09-940357)
- REAL CORBEL Kft.(seat: 2080 Pilisjászfalu, Csévi út 36., company registration number: 13 09 184295)
3. Scope of the processed data
3.1. Scope of the processed data in case of persons requesting offers
- e-mail address
- telephone number
- messages sent by the visitors of the site
- size of the real estate sought
BN Zrt. Informs the Interested party that BN Zrt. records the sales related events (eg telephone consultation, unsuccessful call, sending an offer, personal conciliation etc., etc.) related to the efficiency of the sales activity to increase and optimize customer demand.
3.2. Scope of further personal data which can be processed after contacting the persons requesting offers:
- purpose of the purchase
- parameters of the sought real estate (size, number of rooms, etc.)
- how the person requesting an offer came in contact with the project of Biggeorge Property
- amount of the own contribution marked out for purchase
- amount of the planned loan
- whether the person requesting an offer wishes to request CSOK (Family Housing Allowance)
- in which project the person requesting an offer is interested
If the Interested Person uses the opportunity of “Request an offer” on the Website and simultaneously declares that he/she accepts this data processing policy, then he/she gives his/her consent to the processing of the data provided in Point 3.1 and later - after contacting our salesperson personally - the data voluntarily provided by him/her and belonging to the data set out in Point 3.2, by BN Zrt. with the purpose determined in this policy.
3.3. The scope of further data processed by the Controller (use of cookie)
For the sake of the tailored service, the BN Zrt places a small data package (so-called “cookie”) on the computer or mobile device of the visitor of the Website. The purpose of the cookie is to ensure the highest standard of operation of the Website, to provide personalized services, to improve the user-experience. The visitor of the Website can delete the cookie from his/her own computer and may set up his/her browser so that it prohibits the application of cookies. By prohibiting the application of cookies, the visitor takes notice that the website does not operate fully without the cookie.
The BN Zrt shall not use the information stored by the cookies for the identification of the visitor of the Website.
The following cookies are applied on the Website:
- Session cookie (SESSIONID) – Its purpose: supporting the Website’s certain functions related to the user’s workflow.
- Google Analytics cookies (starting with _ga) – Their purpose: they provide anonymous, aggregated information of the activity of the visitor of the Website.
- The BN Zrt follows the visit of several specific sites on the Website with remarketing codes in order to ensure targeted marketing messages to the visitors of these sites.
4. Purpose of the processing
- providing an offer to the Interested Person by e-mail and/or phone in relation to the real estate(s) sold under the brand name Biggeorge Property,
- inform the Interested Person on the real estate projects to be promoted under the brand name Biggeorge Property, the services and products connected thereto, by sending newsletter and by sending an offer by e-mail and/or phone,
- processing for statistical purposes for the sake of preparing market analysis and optimizing the services.
5. Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis of the processing shall be the voluntary consent of the Interested Person.
6. Duration of the processing
The processing shall commence on the date of sending the request for an offer and in case of the data set out in Point 3.1 on the date when the Interested Person provides the data, and shall last until the withdrawal of the consent but at longest for 3 years from sending the request for an offer. If the data subject expressly gives his/her consent, the duration of the processing may be extended pursuant to the purpose of the processing.
7. The operator of the website
The Website is operated by BN Zrt (seat: 1023 Budapest, Lajos utca 28-32.) and it stores the data on a secure server. The BN Zrt shall not transmit the personal data provided by the Interested Person to third parties except on legal basis.
8. Rights of the Interested Person
The Interested Person may request the BN Zrt to have access to the personal data related to him/her, the rectification, erasure and the restriction of processing thereof, and may object to the processing of such personal data at any time. The Interested Person shall have the right to data portability.
The Interested Person shall be entitled to withdraw its consent to processing given to BN Zrt. at any time; however this shall not affect the lawfulness of the former processing prior to the withdrawal.
Our clients may prohibit the newsletters, offers by clicking on the unsubscription link at the bottom of the newsletters and offers sent by us. Please note that if our client wishes to prohibit the sending of further e-mail newsletters, offers, other requests, he/she shall unsubscribe regarding all e-mail addresses given by him/her.
The BN Zrt. shall comply with the request as soon as possible, but at longest within 15 days from the submission of the request.
In case of any question or information in connection with the processing of datahandling, the visitor may contact BN Zrt. at adatkezeles(at)biggeorge(dot)hu or on the following phone number : +36 1 225 2525
In case of a grievance in connection with the processing of its data, the visitor may lodge a petition to the Hungarian Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, or may bring an action/file a suit before the regional court of jurisdiction of the visitor’s residence (habitual residence).
Name: Hungarian Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Seat: 1024 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C.
Telephone: +36 (1) 391-1400