The office building was constructed in 2009, in the center of Óbuda, at the feet of the hills. Old and new buldings unite in harmony on 5000 sqm, where 8660 sqm office and 1940 sqm of restaurant and commercial space was created. Preserving the originality of the old and protected monumental buildings was a top priority during the project.
1023 Budapest, Lajos utca 28-32.
+361 225 2525